About Ayurveda Therapies
Abhyangam is a popular Ayurvedic therapy which is done with a combination of specially prepared Ayurvedic herbal oils & applied all over the body stimulating the vital points.
This is very good for the general health of the skin. It prevents early aging and relieves muscular aches & pain.
After the Abhyangam normally Swedana (Herbal Steam Bath) is advisable.
- tones up the muscle
- improves the blood circulation
- increases the skin luster - makes the skin younger
- rejuvenates the body and strengthens all the tissues so as to achieve ideal health and longevity
- increases primary vitality (Ojas) and resistance
- beneficial to the eyes
- gives sound sleep
- effective in rheumatism
- controls fat
- reduces sagging of skin
- reduces stress
- makes one feel peaceful, calm and relaxed
- treats muscle spasms and other degenerative diseases that affect the muscles
- relaxes mind and body
An amazingly relaxing therapy which uses a steady stream of warm, aromatic oil or herbal decoction using special devices to flow rhythmically across the forehead. This is normally preceded by Abhyangam.
- calms the mind and soothes the nervous system
- induces a feeling of profound peace and happiness
- is used for treating various psychosomatic disorders, insomnia, chronic cold, sinusitis, etc.
- helps soothe painful, sore or aching muscles and joints
- improves blood circulation
- improves body complexion
- treats diseased conditions such as joint pain, muscle cramps, rheumatic arthritis
- treats all sorts of Degenerative Ailments
- effective in cases of wastage of muscles, hemiplegia
- effective in treating diseases related to mal-nourishment
- effective in disorders like facial paralysis, insomnia and other diseases related to mental stress.
It also helps to reduce dark circles and puffy look around the eyes.
This is an Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy that involves an invigorating head massage followed by herbal steam inhalation and the application of hot towels.Herbal nasal drops are then administered to loosen, melt and release mucus from the sinus passages.
- helps alleviate problems of excess mucus and blocked sinuses
Vasti is the most important of all the therapies in Panchakarama. It is effective for degenerative ailments and digestive disorders.
Vasti is an excellent treatment to mitigate all the doshas and helps to alleviate vata predominant diseases. It is also a rejuvenating therapy, helps to purify the body, maintain health and longevity.
This is a treatment in which specially prepared medicated oil or herbal decoction is provided to the client for internal cleaning along with proper guidance for its use. This is provided at the end of relevant treatment.
- is effective in conditions such as sciatica, rheumatic arthritis and degenerative ailments
- is good for health problems like colic, calculus, kidney stones, afflictions of the spleen and many other diseases caused by a Vata disorder.
- is widely recommended for those with obesity or those wishing to lose weight
- helps to promote better digestion
- improves the health and luster of the skin
- makes muscles firmer
- increases blood circulation
PLEASE NOTE:Shirodhara (Sirodhara), Svedana (Swedana), Elakizhi, Navarakizhi (Njavarakizhi), Sirovasthi (Shirovasti), Nasyam, Vasti (Vasthi) are normally not provided individually and are clubbed with Uzhichil (Abhyanga).
Give a Gift of Wellness to your near and dear ones. Also give Corporate Gifts of Wellness to employees and special customers.More
Take a quick Prakriti Analysis test. Your score tells you your body type.
Find out if are overweight, obese, underweight or fit. Lead a healthy and happy life.
Clients availing our services acknowledge the fact that Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda offers only general ayurvedic wellness therapies and even though it is reported to be beneficial for alleviating a number of disease conditions, our consultations, recommendations and therapies are not for the purpose of diagnosing or treating illness.
Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda does not claim that our therapies will cure or diminish any specific disease and our therapies are not a replacement for medical care provided by a licensed primary care physician. Clients may continue to seek the advice of their primary care doctor and any specialists they have consulted and should not modify or suspend their medical treatment unless advised by their medical doctors. The Ayurvedic professionals providing the Ayurveda consultation and therapies in Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Centers do not assume responsibility for treating any of the health problems of the clients and that responsibility rests solely with their primary care physician.