Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.
- 1. Shirodhara (Sirodhara), Svedana (Swedana), Elakizhi, Navarakizhi (Njavarakizhi), Sirovasthi (Shirovasti), Nasyam, Vasti (Vasthi) are normally not provided individually and are clubbed with Uzhichil (Abhyanga).
- 2. Prior booking and scheduling to be done for every session.
- 3. Clients are expected to report to the Center at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- 4. Delay in reporting to the Center for a scheduled appointment may lead to shortening of the session duration as it can adversely affect subsequent appointments.
- 5. Please give a day’s notice for cancellation or rescheduling of the appointments. Unscheduled cancellation will be charged at 50% of the rate list.
- 6. The rate list is subject to revision without notice.
- 7. Local taxes applicable
Clients availing our services acknowledge the fact that Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda offers only general ayurvedic wellness therapies and even though it is reported to be beneficial for alleviating a number of disease conditions, our consultations, recommendations and therapies are not for the purpose of diagnosing or treating illness.
Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda does not claim that our therapies will cure or diminish any specific disease and our therapies are not a replacement for medical care provided by a licensed primary care physician. Clients may continue to seek the advice of their primary care doctor and any specialists they have consulted and should not modify or suspend their medical treatment unless advised by their medical doctors. The Ayurvedic professionals providing the Ayurveda consultation and therapies in Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Centers do not assume responsibility for treating any of the health problems of the clients and that responsibility rests solely with their primary care physician.