- Understand various aspects of your current and past situation
- Recommend various corrective and preventive steps
An Ayurvedic Consultation is a process to understand
various aspects of your current and past situation, individual body system, temperament, attitude, possible sickness, tendency for recurrent sickness, lifestyle, natural cravings, etc.
A number of techniques like Pulse diagnosis, Tongue & Eye examination are used and past and present medical history, Family medical history, Body Constitution, Dosha disorders, Genetic disorders, recurrent diseases etc. are taken into consideration during the consultation to assess present condition.
Based on this the practitioner will recommend you various corrective and preventive steps according to Ayurvedic principles:
- How to know and pacify the client's cravings
- Suggest suitable diet for the constitutional type, food as a medicine
- How to work towards fulfillment of desire
- Suitable yoga asanas / exercise as per the constitution
- Herbs and treatments