Facial with Abhyangam & Shirodhara
Ayurvedic Facial with Shirodhara
This treatment is designed for total relaxation and skin rejuvenation.
Specialized herbal pack on the face is used to deeply exfoliate the skin and then followed by Shirodhara which uses a steady stream of warm, aromatic oil/decoction using special devices to flow rhythmically across the forehead.
Ayurvedic facial helps to tone up the cheeks and smooth away laugh lines and wrinkles on the forehead.
Shirodhara helps to calm the mind and soothe the nervous system which induces a feeling of profound peace and happiness
( Regular price $115 )
Special price : $95
To navigate correctly, select location and choose package
or call our nearest location
Members get a credit of 20% over and above the special price
Be a club member and avail fabulous discounts uptp 50%
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
We work mostly by appointment only. If you want to schedule your appointment on phone, you need to provide us your full name, email id, a call back number and your credit card information for reserving your spot.
To facilitate better service to our clients, we require 24 hours notice for cancellation or change of appointments scheduled or there is 50% charge per service.
Please call the respective center to make any changes for your appointment.
- 1. Shirodhara (Sirodhara), Svedana (Swedana), Elakizhi, Navarakizhi (Njavarakizhi), Sirovasthi (Shirovasti), Nasyam, Vasti (Vasthi) are normally not provided individually and are clubbed with Uzhichil (Abhyanga).
- 2. Prior booking and scheduling to be done for every session.
- 3. Clients are expected to report to the Center at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- 4. Delay in reporting to the Center for a scheduled appointment may lead to shortening of the session duration as it can adversely affect subsequent appointments.
- 5. The rate list is subject to revision without notice.
- 6. Local taxes applicable.
Clients availing our services acknowledge the fact that Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda offers only general ayurvedic wellness therapies and even though it is reported to be beneficial for alleviating a number of disease conditions, our consultations, recommendations and therapies are not for the purpose of diagnosing or treating illness.
Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda does not claim that our therapies will cure or diminish any specific disease and our therapies are not a replacement for medical care provided by a licensed primary care physician. Clients may continue to seek the advice of their primary care doctor and any specialists they have consulted and should not modify or suspend their medical treatment unless advised by their medical doctors. The Ayurvedic professionals providing the Ayurveda consultation and therapies in Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Centers do not assume responsibility for treating any of the health problems of the clients and that responsibility rests solely with their primary care physician.